My personal favorite, Napa Valley ;-)!! We just stopped at one winery before heading on our way to Sequoia National Park. I did a wine tasting and everyone else, so patiently and I thank them for that, toured the vineyards and waited on me! Tried some nice wines and bought a few bottles that can only be purchased in Napa ;-)
Aren't they just.......beautiful!
This is the winery we stopped at. I did 6 wine tastings, by myself.....but I made a few friends at the bar, HA! I have to thank Nev, my boys and Gma and Gpa for their patients. I was the only one who did a tasting and I was in there for over an hour. They toured the winery, I was SO hoping to get a glimpse of it, while I did my tasting and by time I was done they were.......DONE!
The door into my first Napa Valley wine tasting!!!
One of the bottles of wine, from my tasting, that I bought, yuuummm! I bought another and gave it as a gift to a good friend of mine, Jamie :-)
This wine is not sold in stores. If want it, you have to go to Napa OR you can order online :)
Fresh cheese, made in California! This cheese was so rich, it would stick to the top of your mouth! It made my eyes roll back into my head when eating it.......yeah, it was that good!
There were SO many olive trees around there, TONS of them!!!! I knew I had to have wine, then fresh local cheese and some fresh locally picked olives! ~I also bought a jar of bleu cheese stuffed olives too ;-)~
No comments:
Post a Comment