The Golden Gate Bridge, beautiful!!!
San Fransisco Bay Bridge! UGH......got stuck in traffic every. Single. Time. we went across this thing, YUKKY!
It's the "happening" of all piers when in San Fransisco! Fun...FUN!!
Thirty-seven years of Love! Walking down Pier 39.......I think, the best pictures you can take are the ones where they have no idea that you are taking their picture.....AND the fact that after 37 years of marriage they will still hold hands....in public, is true LOVE!
This is a MUST....you must eat here while in San Fransisco........oh yuuuummy!!! You'd be a fool to miss this!
http://www.boudinbakery.com/
Just a quick pic of Nev eating his clam chowder. Every one got annoyed with me cause I pulled the camera out :s I didn't want a pic of them.........just the food!!!!!!! ;-)
The aquarium, which is right next to Pier 39 and where the boat to Alcatraz leaves!
I can watch jelly fish swim for hours. I think they are so neat and relaxing to watch (hints the reason I am always taking pictures of them when visiting an aquarium ;).
This guy was COOL and freaky at the same time! He got very active as soon as we got to his tank. No flashes were allowed so my pics are kinda dark. His eyes are what freaks me out the most!!
I LAUGHED MY butt off when I took this!!! Teeheeeheeee, oh Pookie! He popped his lil head in the bubble just as the Octopus spread it's tentacles and then, after my pic, attached itself to that bubble. Look at his face, HAAAAAAaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
What are these, Chinchilla's..........dunno? They were cute though!
HEY! This blog is G rated ;-)
Our trip up to visit Coit Tower. http://sfrecpark.org/CoitTower.aspx We did not go to the top, the line was long and the patience level was short ;-) We did walk around and educate ourselves about it's history.
Murial's painted inside the tower, wonderful!
China Town! UGH, China Town....was neat to see, ONCE :) Checked that off my list of things to see and my list of things that I will never go back to ;-) So far, on that list, is LA and China Town :)
China Town...
More China Town......
We did buy a few things in China Town.......Nev got a pineapple and I got these lil banans! They were good and very sweet!!!!!!
San Fransisco sky line from the Golden Gate Bridge, WOW!
At this point, being stuck in traffic for hours, dealing with China Town, my kids......I wanted to drop three of my boys off here.....for a few days ;-)
| Another pic of the prison. Hey! I watch Law and Order LA and this is where all the prisoner's go!! If we were in NY, I'd be taking pics of Sing Sing (Law and Order SVU)! |
Just a few pictures of San Fran as we ride the trolley :)
Coooool!
Alcatraz, aka, The Rock!
Arriving there.....
The boys enjoying the boat ride there :-)
Thing 1 and Thing 2 and me taking their picture hoping to find a nice little jail cell for them to stay in for the night ;-)
So fricking COOOOOOOL!!!!!!
The morgue.....creeeepy!
They give you head sets in any language you want as you tour all the jail cells. It's so perfect cause there are SO many people in there, there would be no other way to get a tour guide in there :p
I took lots of pics and I'm sorry but I can't remember what every building was used for :( I'm thinking that is is where the Warden lived......
I LIKE this quote! I think I might just have this one framed ;-)
I am not a fan of these Sea Rats....uh, I mean Sea Gulls but when I saw so many of their nest and babies on the island......I kind'a like them now :-) Momma OR Daddy with one of their babies, sweet!
The kitchen...
Inside the Wardens house...
Visitors section...
SHEESH! Three days on San Fransisco went by fast and LOTS of walking ;S This was a pic of my Monsters on our last night there ;-) I tried to keep this blogging short, I took way more pics of our trip to San Fran but I think from what I have posted you "get it".........we had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment