Tuesday, July 17, 2012

BFV 2012....a sweet stop we could not pass up!!

Yeeeeaaahhh, that's right, Jelly Belly Factory!  Outside of San Fransisco, we found the.......home of the Jelly Belly!  Darn right we stopped and toured and tasted.....and BOUGHT!!!!!  I had no idea of all the flavors of Jelly Belly's out there!
 This picture and many many others were made all out of Jelly Belly's!


Okay, so......I learned a lot of things about the Jelly Belly.  They have some new 'things' out there with their jelly beans, one which I tried, and they are WONDERFUL......

.........yep and here they are!  Chocolate covered Jelly Belly's!  The first package I bought was chocolate covered coconut Jelly's.  They were heeeeaaavennnlyyyy......they were SO good, I had two large glasses if milk when I ate the ENTIRE friggin bag :-)  Jessie,  after we pulled out I SO had wished that I had bought you a few bags :(   Sorry!!!!!

No comments: