Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ok......so I didn't listen, I'm so hard headed!

I had a little set back.  I didn't follow the Dr's orders and a few spots of my incision opened up and started to bleed.  I had horrible pain on my right side, pain that made me double over and holler out in pain :(  I immediately jumped into bed and did what the Dr told me to do, IN THE FIRST PLACE.......get REST!!!  The first day, I was so scared that I would have to go back into the hospital that I didn't get up to do anything but pee :)  The boys were so good to me, I felt guilty....at first, HA!  Damen and Deven would fight over who would put lotion on me feet, I let them both do it....of course!  Nevon cooked, cleaned, the boys would bring my food to me......they took good care of momma :-)  The, horrible, pain went away but I still have that nagging pain that is expected.  My bleeding has stopped in all by one area.  I'm a little nervous, I'm hoping that I didn't cause a hematoma, or something.  I'm worried about nothing as usual I'm sure ;-)  No infections, just that one spot, ugh.  I've learned to let a lot of stuff go.  It will get done when it gets done and if not.....oh well! 
My necessities :)  Toilet paper, I had ran out of kleenex ;), water, laptop, motrin, cell phone, and house phone.  The house phone was especially important, it has intercom on it.  If I needed anything, I rang the downstairs!!!!
Bord out of my MIND!!!!!
Gracie Mae-Lou slept at the end of the bed most of the time...
Lola Bell slept on Nev's spot of the bed, most of the time, of course ;-)  She was a tad bit annoyed with me, as you can see, LOL!  Well, she was within arms length so I would always want to mess with her and hold her, she just couldn't get any sleep with me in the bed ;-)
Beautiful flowers to brighten up my bedroom!  Thank you Bob and Alice!!!!

No comments: