Monday, June 4, 2012

A visit from family!

Nathan and Lori, my brother and sister-n-law, made a visit out to San Diego for almost a week.  It is always so good to see them.  The boys LOVE their Uncle Nate!  Here are the pictures I took after I got out of the hospital.....ya know, when I was suppose to be in bed resting ;-)  Damen and Deven, best bro's!  A very nice afternoon at the beach.
Everyone outside enjoying the pool and sunshine :-)


LOL!!  Oooohhhhhh, Nate jumping in right after the little guys did, HUGE splash ;-)!!!!!

U. Nate and Damen.......seeing who could hold their breath the longest :)  I remember playing that game when I was younger with my friends at the pool!
They played in the pool and Nevon took a nap on the trampoline :)  Love your hat Bubba ;-)



Nathan and Lori :-)  Nice tan guys!
We took a short walk through the science museum...


 Okay, this thing completely grossed me out!!!  When you push the button of what you want to smell, you bend over and take a sniff and that is the smell that comes blowing out.  No joke, I pushed anus and...uumm...I fricking choked!!!  WHO IN THE WORLD comes up with this stuff!!!!!  Oh course the boys got a huge laugh out of it and thought nothing of it.....whatever ;-)



 Lori and Elenor.  Elenor is due September 28th, this was her first time at the beach :-)  I wish my pregnant tummy looked that nice!
 My Coppertone baby ;-)
 Look at those muscles!  B had school the whole time they were here, so did Aiden.  That's why you don't see a whole lot of them in my pics.  You will not see any of me and well....Nevon is never easy to get a pic of ;-)  We are taking our family summer vacation in July so there will be plenty pics of ALL of us and, fingers crossed, of all us 6 together!!!!!!!!

 POOKIE!!!!!

Nate and Lori took Pookie and Bubba the zoo on the day I came home.  GREAT picture!!  It was a great visit and we are looking forward to the next time we see them and meet Elenor Marie!!!

No comments: