Monday, May 28, 2012

Surgery went well........

and I am SO thankful to be home now and be with family!!  This time of year is always so busy.  The boys have tons of things going on to finish up the end of the school year and with my surgery.......well it has been very busy!  My brother-n-law and his wife are here with us and it's been VERY nice having them, always!  Lori has taken lots of great pics, I'm going to have to get them from her before she leaves. 

My surgery ways 6 hours long, sheesh.  Originally, one of the nurses had told me that it was 4 but the Dr. quickly corrected me ;-)  She said there was so much scar tissue and adhesion's everywhere.  She told me that when she got home she was exhausted :p  After removing it all, my bladder and other organs were all good!  There was a huge chance that my bladder might have needed some more time to heal and I would have to use a catheter for a while.....UGH.  I spent two days in the hospital.  The OR staff was GREAT!  They were so comforting.  The staff for my post-op.....not so great :(  Anyways, surgery went well and I'm healing!  Thank you everyone for all of your prayers!!!!!  I have more blogging to get done this week, stay tuned ;-)!!

No comments: