Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A little......here....a little there part 2!

Oh...(sigh) have we been a BUSY house hold these last few weeks, blah!  Here are pics and some things that we have been up too over the past week or so......hope you follow along ok ;-)!!
RARE.....OH SO RAAAAARE!  I thought maybe one of them were sick, nope ;-)!!  Dang skippy, I grabbed the camera ;-)
Bubba being a boy, playing outside with his trucks and the rocks.......I love to get pics of them when they think no one is watching.  I've taken SO many pics and posted very few......but I came across this one and posted it :)
Yep.......I made a "Beware of Boys" sign for the front door......yeppers!!!  I've had a few laughs from it ;-)  It's TRUE! 


The little guys swam for an hour or so, fed them, they swam some more.  I sat at the table and Googled....they then got out of the pool and decided to make outside beds in the sun.  HAA!!!  I registered Damen for kindergarten yesterday.  I can't believe how fast that went by, honestly!  I'm kind'a worried how Damen and Deven will do separated for such a long time?  They are SO close in age......they have done everything together.  It's me doing all the worrying.....they will be just fine :(   Deven will start preschool, part time at the same private preschool that Damen is at now :)  I plan on volunteering LOTS with the boys schools and when we transfer, I will start college, again. 

Since I'm having surgery soon, Brenen has given me lots of reading to do so I don't get bored!  LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Lola Bell's favorite window and Gracie Mae-Lou jumped in there.....Yiikes ;-)
They settled in nicely after a few minutes of arguing ;-)

There he is.........Black Mountain, again ;)  Damen attended a friends birthday party this weekend and I took a moment and hiked around the park.  Black Mountain just happens to be right by the park....so I took another pic ;)  I honestly want to hie him again....and I will....

Finally!  Our girls are sleeping together in peace :)
 Pookie at his friend Ethan's 5th birthday party!  Ethan is in his preschool class :) The theme was super hero!  Ethan's mom had all the kids make their own capes!  AWESOME!!!  She's a teacher and she got one of her students to help with craft time.......LOOOOOOOVE this!!!!!!  This is what he and Bubba were doing while I took a quick hike around the park ;-)

 BUBBA!!!!!!  Deven is with me 24/7....of course ;-)!  All of the kids in Damen's preschool class know Deven :)  He was invited to the party as well, he was SOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!

 My "twinies"  


 SPIDERMAN showed up!  Too cool!
Damen and Deven giving Spiderman a high-five!!!!!!

My Mother's Day breakfast!  YUUUUMMMY! Ummm....there was more bacon on there and fruit too ;-)

No comments: