Meet Brenen's competitive basketball team, the Sundevils :) He is learning LOTS and is excited about that! Very nice bunch of young men and parent's too :-) B is reserved, a lot, with this team....... he says that he's afraid to make a mistake. I can see a little bit, in each game, of him regaining his confidence back. GREAT job Sundevils!!!!!!!
| Sundevils |
| Pookies class! |
| Picnic with Pookie and Bubba! |
Brenen left for 6th grade camp on Monday. SO exciting!!!!!! Yes I cried, really........ya know me ;-) He will learn about out door life in the mountains for 5 days! Never did anything remotely close like this when I was in 6th grade. Nevon gave B his old sea bag. This old sea bag has been with Nevon thru all his 14 years of Navy and been with him on every deployment. B was so proud to carry that sea bag with all his camping gear in it :-) PROUD!!!!!! I did get a pic of B as we dropped him off on Monday......ugh....he was not in the "mood" for me to take his pic and said to me, "you should have done this at home, mom." Teeeheee, another moment where I embarrassed my child ;-) We all can not wait to hear all his stories and see him on Friday!!
Aiden and his friend Cody. Yep, you probably remember some pics of Cody from some of my other post. Love the Pinto Family. This was taken a few days ago at Cody's older bro's b-day pty :-) Cody is 2 years older than Aiden......I have tall boys!
Love all these boys. Brenen with one of his best buds, Skyler at Sky's b-day pty :) There was only ONE thing that he wanted to get Sky for his b-day.........JAYHAWK gear, woot WOOT!!!!!!! This SoCal born young man has been converted, seriously!! Sky wants to go to KU with Brenen!! I could cry ;) That would be tuff for his parents but indeed a GREAT school and B's family is there :-) Gma and Gpa Burney will take good care of the boys ;-) This is only SIX years from now.......SIGH.......our B wants to go to KU and we have no doubt that he will. Okay....no tears.....off to another subject. Holy moly......panicing......done...
Awwww.......SoCal sunset, LOVE!
No comments:
Post a Comment