Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Damen had a dream......
Last night.....was a long night. *sigh* I clean up the kitchen from supper, the boys get their chores done, with some threats from daddy, teeeheee ;-) Any who....they get them done, Nev takes them upstairs to get them ready for bed.....showers and reading. I get done with all the clean up from supper and turn most of everything off downstairs. Our evenings are filled with lot's of boy businesses ALL the time. I turn on my Dateline unsolved shows, upstairs and switch off and on between all the reality stuff I like :-) I paint my nails.....eat a night time snack, Nev is on the computer getting things done for work....boys are IN BED!! About.......oh I don't know.....11ish......or so, Nev comes to bed and says that he's turning off the TV and going to bed and hands me the remote (normal routine for us :-). Lordy.....a few hours later, Damen wakes screaming! He runs into our room, Deven following cause those two do EVERYTHING together :) Damen tells me that he had a nightmare. I get out of bed and ask him about it. He says, "MOM (in a winey voice and his thumb in his mouth), THERE WAS A WITCH IN A TRASHCAN AND THERE WAS A GUN AND SHE CHASED US." I gave him a drink or water and walked him and Bubba back to bed. Tucked them in, reassured Pookie that it was just a dream and he was going to be safe. 2:55 am........Damen is back *sigh*. He's knocking on his head saying he can't get that witch out of his head. Deven is right there with him......again. I calmed him down...again, tucked little guys in bed...again.... and so lovingly snuggled back into my bed :) 3:30....they are back. This time I'm kind'a.......not in the MOOD!!!!! I lay there reasoning with Damen, Deven is there as well. After about 5...10 minutes or so, he agrees to take himself to bed (aaaaw, I thought to myself). He tells Deven to stand in front of him. Deven in confused.....I'm pissy, Damen is scared.....ugh.....Deven agrees and stands in front Damen. Damen then gives Deven instructions on walking in front of him all the way to the bedroom, LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!! Damen even showed him how to protect him incase the witch came back out of the trashcan :) By this time......I'm PISSSSSSY.....I roll over to my right and tell Nevon, "YOU AIN'T FOOLING ANYONE.......I KNOW YOU ARE AWAKE WITH ALL THIS." He says, "huh?" I get even more pissy ;-) HUH.......no that doesn't work anymore!!!! Then he says, "I'm pretending to be asleep......you are doing a great job and don't need my help." Your damn skippy he got an ear full from this sleep deprived momma!!!!!!!! About ..... 4 or so....Gracie Mae-Lou joined us in bed, Lola Bell included :) I hear Lola hissing up a storm........then Gracie starts attacking my legs in bed, biting with her tiny SHARP teeth and claws digging into my feet.......made me VERY PISSY!!!!! Every fricking time I scooted her off the bed.......she came back :) At about 5 am.....Damen....and Deven are back. Now I'm just DONE. I told Damen that it is all fake and that he is safe, nothing will hurt you. He say's, "MOM IT'S WORSE THAN YOU THINK." "HOW?" "MOM, I WAS FORCED TO GO OUT TO LUNCH WITH THE WITCHES BROTHER TO SMASH BURGER." I still love being a mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment