Thursday, April 26, 2012
Don't judge what you don't understand.
I'm at our local Vons...buying a few things for supper. I have Damen and Deven with me. I'm hurrying to get through there because of physical therapy I have three times a week....went over. It's a bit of a drive from our safe home area...to my PT. I left late, this time but made it.......ON TIME (WOOOHOO) to pick Pookie up from preschool and all the Vons....stuff :). (Yes, Pookies perschool charges EXTRA for every minute you are late & this is a private preschool (expensive and WORTH EVERY PENNY :).......*sigh*). I'm hurrying thru Vons, getting things picked up for spaghetti. I can hear a child off in the distance, for sometime, NOT happy. D and D even commented on hearing a child crying. I get into the check out......waited 5 min or so for my turn to check out, and this is what I heard. The cashier was talking about how that kid needed to be quiet and she couldn't focus on her work with all that screaming (she was a youngie......dunno......early 20"s?). The guy, behind me........is laughing and says...."shut that kid up." I went on the defense, really....you know me :). I said, "DON'T judge what you don't understand." Then I said, I have 4 kids and I know the horror and emotions and frustrations she is going thru right now." "Once that poor momma gets to her car......she will cry OR scream and or do BOTH." I didn't hear another peep out of both of them. Don't judge what you do not understand. I have been down that mom's path LOT'S of times.....in MAAAANY circumstances Okay.....rant over :) Here's my salute to all the normal moms AND dads out there!!! May God keep blessing us with patience and understanding...everyday. LOVE my boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment