Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I take my Christmas decorating very sersiously ;-)

I LOVE Santa! I LOVE a Merry Christmas (no Happy Holidays here ;)! I just can not help not showing off my Christmas decorating. I love Christmas and I love the festiveness of celebrating Christmas. Hint...hint, I LOVE you Santa Claus!! This is a pic of my family room. Ooooohh, I'm not done just yet ;-)A close up pic of my fire place mantle.......almost done. I have to do bits and pieces at a time. My boys would eat me alive if I ignored them over my crafting, NO JOKE ;-)!!I get the CUTE country, handmade Christmas decorations from my neighbor and friend Judy Wilson. She is talented folks!Santa.....I LOVE him! Yep, she made that too..........and more Santa......and yes she made him too......Snowman.......it's not Santa but he is SO NEAT!!! He's big too!!
This little thing, I picked up, at Hallmark, a week after Christmas last year. I just loved it. I hung it in my kitchen window, which gets all the afternoon sun shine :) All my cranberries........all my apples, more to come....Aaaawwww, my homemade cranberry garland! I'm so proud of this project of mine :-) I bought the bags of cranberries two days after Thanksgiving for 89 cents a bag. I bought 5, enough to cover my 7 ft tree. I had the string and the needle here at home AND I thought about adding something else to it. Buttons! I wanted odd sizes and colors....so that it would look more on the country side :) I can't wait to see how my dried apple ornaments come out...stay tuned!!!!!

No comments: