Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Disney!

Finally! Our trip to Disneyland :-) We had a wonderful time, even Nev and I were smiling ear to ear :-) I haven't even uploaded 1/2 of all the pics I took. You know me and my camera! I worked on this for over a week. Blogger was running slow and at times, would only let me upload two pics at a time and it seemed like every time I got started.......I had to stop and do something else. SO! Nothings in order, per say.....but if you click on the actual pic, you can see the pic more clearly. Here ya go!This was at the very end of our last day at Disney. This was actually at California Adventure Land. It was all done with water and lights. WAY neater to see in person!! It was over 20 min long and everything was just beautiful.SNOW! Not the real stuff but still it was pretty dang cool! This after all the fireworks at Disney over Fantasy Land Castle. Fantasy Land Castle! As the fireworks were going off the Castle changed colors! SOOOOO NEAT! Seriously, you have to see it for yourself to truly see how beautiful it is!My favorite!
PRETTY!!
OH whatever!! The boys promised me that on our second day there that I could see where the princesses live :-) I made them go on the Little Mermaid ride too ;-) Aiden was not amused, HA!
Pluto!!!!!Christmas Mickey!!! Love the look on Deven's face, HA!!UGH! Just as we got into line to meet Donald Duck......he had to leave :( So, I took a pic of him with those two strangers :pYikes.......that is actually a ride :S It will blast you all the way to the top then drop you fast all the way to the bottom.......uuummmm no thanks :-)LOOOOOVE!!! Sully in Adventure Land. Sully wanted them to make their scariest monster faces :)My favorite ride ever!!! It's a simulated ride on the state of Cali. Love, love this ride!!Look who we ran into, Santa!! B had no interest at all.....boo ;-)
Woody!!We missed Goofey :( As we got into line to meet him, he was leaving to take a break. Still got a pic of him :)Doug from the movie Up!Going on the big raft ride. Deven was too small :( He was small by a tiny inch, I mean really? I tried to reason with him.......but still got a no :( Nevon is not a fan of riding much of anything so he stayed behind with Devers. B got SOAKED!!!!!!!!And up we go!Second night it was time to relax! The boys enjoyed the pool and spa and Nevon and I enjoyed happy hour by the pool ;-)
LOVE!Ferris Wheel. HOLY MOLY! HUGE....scariest ride ever! I was just frozen in fear. The boys would not sit still, drove me NUTS! Yep, thank YOU B for taking this pic of me on the ferris wheel........ugh!That there is Nevon. "Heck NO!" That was his saying when asked if he was going to ride the rides with the boys ;-) Look at him laughing at me, turkey!!!!!!That this is a GIANT! They even had a vineyard ;-) I would have LOVED to stop and try some wine, ahhh maybe next time :)


















I can't remember who she is??Holy corndog!My love and I!Riding the train around Disney!Future land...We are not Star Wars fans but the show was sure neat to watch!This was inside Snow White's house...
YAY...for Mommy!Headed to Fantasy Land, where all the princesses live!Disneyland at the Holidys is one of the most memorable moments ever. If you have not seen Disneyland during Christmas time, then you are missing out, no joke! Here are pics of the parade to kick off Disney Christmas. We got front row seats. I tell you, you have to see this in person, these pics do no justice. I was in amazement, never seen a parade like this!These floats were HUGE and just lit up everywhere. So pretty!Mickey Mouse! Deven was in HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!Pics I took while touring thru Mickey Mouses house...This place was sooooo cool! This is where Mickey, Minnie, Donald Duck, Goofey and Pluto live!See ya! We so wanted to wait in line to meet Jack but we had to run to the train so make it in time to Mickey's house. My second favorite ride at Disney!!! The Nightmare Before Christmas...First entering the Haunted Mansion...Deven stayed close to daddy ;-)Haunted Mansion...
We rode on this boat around the river, very pretty :)This one was closed...Bugs!Bubba!Tarzan..We are hiking thru Tarzan land...Cinderella!These were so neat! We got to go for a ride on a submarine! I let Pookie drive.....I had whip-lash!!!!!! I lauged so hard!Daddy and Bubba!They did get to see the real Buzz....we made it too late and he was leaving :(
First day!Pookie!Me! Let's get this party started!Bugs!B and Bubba!!

No comments: