Saturday, December 10, 2011

Red Flames took the GOLD!

YAY! RED! FLAMES! That's us there on the right.....in the red ;-)
Great job Bugs!!I'm not late, just busy :-) Aiden's team, the Red Flames took the GOLD in the U7 boys league for Fall 2011! HUGE deal! Aiden had an amazing season. He had an amazing team and coach. I just have to say this. Ya know, if I didn't......I will regret it ;-) Aiden was one of the best players on the team! He scored every game, I truly believe his team would not have made it with out Aiden. Aiden LOVED his team, he LOVES soccer, I LOVED his team too......I have to brag a tiny bit about my child.......COME ON ;-)!! (green teeth?)
All the Red Flames celebrating their GOLD at Chucky Cheese! GREAT team!!!B and Nev playing air hockey. YEP.....that's right, B won! HA ;-)!!Aiden receiving his trophy from Coach Jim....

No comments: