Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Circle of LOVE.

Nevon, Brenen, Aiden, Damen, and Deven, thank you and I LOVE YOU :-) My gift from the Love of my life, Nevon for our 13yr anniv. Nevon, I love you forever...and ever. Oh my Bubba, thank you!



Nevon and I met........looooooooooong time ago.....high school days....BLAH! To make along story short, we were young and in love. That was 13 years of marriage but 19 years total that we have been together. Here we are, still in love!




At first I thought these were our family bithstones, which all of them are in there but Nevon told me that they weren't! They are ALL saphires, I had NO idea that there were so many different kids of saphires :-) OH WOW!! I'm smiling right now just typing this, HA! I got a few compliments on it yesterday at the store ;-) Happy Anniversary Nevon, love you too!!






No comments: