Monday, May 23, 2011

A weekend FULL of BOYS!

At first I said, HELL NO! Then....I calmed down and set the rules and all was safe and good and FUN :) B had a couple friends over night on Saturday. His best friend Aiden and his friend Max. They asked if they could scoot the trampoline next to pool and jump in. I said NO, at first them they demonstrated for me. I was outside the whole time and NO diving allowed. My pool is 6ft in the deepest part. They had a blast and I had a blast watching them all jump off!! As soon as it was all over, I moved the trampoline back, they played in the jacuzzi and then pizza came shortly there after :) B is a crazy man!

Deven wanted so bad to jump off just like the older boys! Here he is...JUMPING IN!!!!


Dever's trying to make up his mind. To jump or not to jump....... ;-)



My "adopted" son Aiden doing a flip!


Buggies jumping sideways....OUCH! He said, "mommy...that didn't hurt, I'm stronger than that." OK!


No comments: