Friday, May 13, 2011

I don't even know what to say ;-)

That there is my Damen aka Pookie. He's enjoying some sunshine and taking a pic with his Auntie Lori :) Pook's, he's got wit, he's sharp, he's got personality like no child of mine OR any other child I have met ;-)

This is a short story that I just have to share with you. Damen and Deven were playing with their toys this morning. All good, some smell my butt comment's and choke holds, but nothing too major ;-) Deven has his big motorcycle that has a guy attached to it and Damen has his big monster truck. I'm in the kitchen cleaning up breakfast and nosing thru an Eddie Bauer magazine drinking some tea. Damen tells Deven that they should switch toys, Deven agrees. Damen then tells Deven, "I want this motorcycle guy only I'm gonna pretend that it's a girl riding it and that she's naked." I looked at him and said, "EXCUSE ME?" "Where in the world did you hear something like that?" "He says, "uuuummmmm I can't tell you." "WHAT THE H***!" Then he turns to me and ask me, "mommy why do you wipe when you pee and boy's don't?" I told him that girls have a vagina and boys have a penis and with a vagina you have.....then I stopped myself. WRONG child to explain this too right now :S Next think I know, he'll be explaining this to everyone at his preschool, *sigh*. Oh Pookie (shaking my head)!

I sit them down for their morning snack. I give them peanut butter and crackers, they LOVE them! Damen was SO excited! He says, "MOMMY this is what crazy Carrie(I changed the little girls name for her privacy ;) eats every day!" I looked at him and asked, "why in the world do call her crazy Carrie, that's not nice Damen?" He says, "she use to be crazy, now she's kinda hot." I think he's learning this stuff from his older Bro's, seriously!!!!! Is this my life with raising boys? Just when I thought nothing would surprise me anymore........my Pookie goes and changes all that for me :-) BOYS!!!!!!!!

No comments: