Saturday, February 26, 2011
Two weeks....down :)
My saving grace...a wonderful babysitter, AMBER! Thank you :-)
I tried to get Deven in the pic :) ~Amber comes every Monday and every Saturday. This Saturday she walks in the door and Damen says to her, "your curls look beautiful." WHAT.....HUH, BOY'S...my boy's ;-) I won't mention the 'harassment' she suffered from a couple of B's friends, (she was proposed too by one of them, geeze!) Poor girl!
I bought these chairs for the play room. I was hesitant, they only had two to purchase, I got them home and they are a GOOD thing! I'm on the hunt for FOUR more! They are very sturdy and strong, nothing to folding them up and unfolding them. Easy peasy!
'"Mommy, I want to help too"! Damn skippy you can help mommy :)

THANK YOU DEVEN.........not! I did get the scissors out of there and our shredder is still shredd'n along, thank goodness! *Write it down folks, that shredder has seen more action shoved in it than those weak scissors and it's still working :-)*
They had no chance against my Deven (Monster #2) and shredder ;-) Those are Nev's clipper scissors.......uuuummm he won't miss'em any ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment