*I did find a babysitter, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you Amber!!* (Her older sister baby sat for the boy's last year :-)!*
Saturday, February 19, 2011
1 week down......
I was not a fan of our first week of deployment, don't know who the hell is ;-) The boy's were out of school all week, the weather was off and on, which is RAAARRRREEEE for San Diego :p We had our 'up' day's and 'down' day's. All my friends and family who called, texted and emailed, I love you. I'm sorry that I couldn't reply right back to you, I am. I'm stronger now, I can talk without crying and having a panic attack. I hope you can understand.
Who knows what day this happened on. Damen was chasing Aiden, up stairs, and all I heard was screaming. Damen says Aiden shut his face in the door and Aiden says that Damen's face ran into the door. To be honest, I didn't have the strength to put on a full investigation. Both their asses got in trouble and went to bed. I've told them a hundred times, "NO RUNNING IN THE HOUSE." :)
Poor Pookie, he's ok, just fine and back at getting into trouble ;-)!!
Aiden lost one of his big front teeth! NOT....NOT, NOT cause the dang thing was loose but cause B and him got into it and B threw a big heavy duty fire truck at Aiden's face, no doubt, out of frustration FROM Aiden, splitting Aiden's lip and knocking the tooth very loose. I had to do the rest. I hate that sound of ripping a tooth, that is dangling by...whatever(tissue), from my child's mouth. I would rather the damn thing just fall out...BUT NO! My boy's aren't having that...they have to do it their 'own' way ;-)
*I did find a babysitter, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you Amber!!* (Her older sister baby sat for the boy's last year :-)!*
*I did find a babysitter, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you Amber!!* (Her older sister baby sat for the boy's last year :-)!*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment