Brenen...is doing good. Our first week of daddy gone was, well....extremely hard. His breakdowns are less, down to one a week. He misses his daddy so much. He never ceases to amaze me with his basketball skills and soccer! All he wants to watch is ESPN, just like his daddy ;-) Brenen is still very much active with indoor soccer and basketball. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK ALL THE WAY! Nevon is able to get online and see some of the scores but no TV. So, when Nev call's that's the first thing B and him talk about :) I'm so proud! Ha! B has an overnight school trip on Fri. He will stay over night on a ship while recreating the 1874-75 era. WOW! I never ever did anything like that in school. Please, I grew up in Kansas, (rolling my eye's ;). He's SO excited to stay overnight ON the boat! I'm getting all this 'things' ready. Brenen is such a HUUUGE help with his bro's, he is.Aiden....Aiden Burney.......where OH were do I get started ;) My Bug's is doing good! Aiden is a complete opposite from B in school, in reading. Aiden is my math wiz! B would love to go the rest of his life never doing math again :) I still have two more boy's to go ;). Aiden's basketball team......they are SO frickin cute to watch! His last game is this Saturday :( Aiden's get'n so dang tall all of a sudden. I know my guy's will out grow me....SOON. He is LOVING kindergarten and kindergarten is LOVING him! He was voted nicest kid in Kindergarten, good job Bug's! As you can see, in my last post, he lost another baby tooth.......ONE of the big front one's :-)
Damen......Oh Damen, where do I get started with DAMEN! Since Nevon left for 9 month's, I have been ON FRICKIN TOP of getting Damen into a preschool, HAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa! He has his tour tomorrow morning. He has no idea ;-) Damen turned 4 on the 12th. The VERY next day after his b-day, Pookie got all dressed, for school. I didn't think anything about it. With B and Aiden's morning drama, I could have cared less what Pookie was upset with, at that moment. I pull up to the very front of the school and Brenen get's out of the front seat, like he always does, B walks over to open the back door, so Aiden can get out, THIS NORMAL, and as soon as B openes that back door, POOKIE, in his JAMMIES and backpack, makes mad dash OUT of his car seat. He told me that he was 4 and he was ready for school. I yelled, jumped out of the truck with my nasty morning hair, & in my jammies and snatched his ass up. Lordy, was I mad. My guy's LOVE to play outside, YAAAY! The running in and out makes me want to rip my hair out, yess, but the fresh air is ALL good!
All the boy's are outside playing. I'm in the kitchen, at the sink watching them from the window. It's a beautiful sunny and warm day out, as usual ;), and glance over and see Aiden peeing behind one of the trees. Fine, I didn't feel like fighting that battle then.....so whatever, I didn't say anything to him. I look about four feet to the right of where Aiden is and see Damen, squatting in the MIDDLE of the yard POOPING in the grass! I YELLED at him to stop! He immediately pulls his shorts up and runs off, laughing. As I'm chasing Damen to talk to him and yelling at him to get in the house so he can wipe his butt and wash his hands, Aiden starts crying. Aiden had ran and stepped right in the very pilen of Damen's poop. I wanted to CRY! I might have, I was so mad, I can't honest remember what I did ;-) What I did do was, told Aiden to take his shoes off and I them them IN THE TRASH. They were old play shoes anyways.......I was NOT in the mood to clean poop off the shoes :) I DID have to scoop, what was left of the poop, up with my garden shovel. GREAT TIMES.
Deven, my baby boy :) He always tells me that he isn't a baby :( I tell him that he's my last born and he will always be my baby, even when he's 30 yrs old! I'm anxious for Damen to start preschool and anxious for Deven to be my only little man at home. UGH!! Oh how spoiled Deven will be :-)!!
So you see, it's only been 2 weeks.....really? I'm stuffing my two weeks with 4 boys in a few paragraph's for you to read......all happening in a week :P We are all doing good. I am so thankful for all the help and support that I've gotten from my family and friends. Thank you and love you. You have no idea how grateful we are.
1 comment:
Never, ever a dull moment! Ugh...i hate it when they poop outside! Sorry A stepped in it. Poor guy. Sounds like you're going to have some quiet and fun Tues. and Thursdays!
Post a Comment