Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A little bit of here and a little bit of........there :)

This isn't for all of the folk's out there who are dieting, nope! This here is our Burney fish fry :) Nevon made a homemade batter and bought some fresh Cod from one of our local Farmer's Market's, YUUUM! All it needed was some fresh squeezed lemon! Not one of our boy's put up a fuss, not one ;) Usually when we say it's fish for supper, it's a fight to even get them to the table! Great supper, thanks Nev!
Oh...sooooooo...goooooooood!

Me and my ONLY little girl, Lola Bell :) It's been SO nice here the last something day's, not that it's bad weather here usually, but it's just been PERFECT lately! I had just picked my older guys up from school, Nev was doing the grocery shopping and Lola Bell and I were outside enjoying the perfect San Diego weather! *Yes, that's a sweat band around my head, I was gardening and I didn't want sweat in my eye's!*

Just the every day beauty of So*Cal sunshine at 4pm :)

Now she think's she's soooooo cool cause she got to roam around in the grass for a few SECOND'S ;-) She's a house girl, she has no business outside ;-)




No comments: