I haven't been blogging a whole lot lately and I have have missed it lot's!
Nothing in order here. I took this pic of Nevon and our 4 boy's watching Transformer's :-) I flippin love these guy's SOOOOOOO much!
This here.........does it look odd to you ? Nevon and I are raising FOUR boy's!! You're looking at this pic, maybe, wondering what in the heck is going on :) look closely, do you see the difference, yet? Yep, a couple of the chairs are missing backs to them. Look, when you come to our house...it's gonna be busy, loud, more busy and more loud! It is upsetting that the chair's have been treated like a yo-yo, grrrrr :) I guess it could be worse.....I HOPE not!
Aiden and B had their basketball games this weekend. Brenen's team won...again (YEAH) and Aiden's team doesn't keep score.....but they did AWESOME as usual ;-)!!! This pic here is of Nev and Deven. Yep, Nev is not a fan of the stroller. I say strap them in there! SO! At the end of Aiden's basketball game, I look over and see this......Nev has steam coming out of his ears (you just can't see it ;) and Deven was going in another direction ;-) I tried so hard not to laugh, I've been down that road a BILLION times before ;-) I TOLD Nev to use the dang stroller, HA!
Heeeetteeeeeeheeeee!
I don't call them chair's anymore, they are now stool's! If you have to have some kind of back support at the table, let me know. I DO have some very nice chairs that we use in desperation.........just in case! The backless chairs make for a great exercise tool now, yay! *When visiting us and sitting in the chairs, you will have a waiver to sign so that we are not responsible for any accident's while sitting at the table ;-)*
No comments:
Post a Comment