Tuesday, January 18, 2011
It's on now!
I will NOT be blown off for one these.....brain distracting things, at least, for ONE week( and maybe longer.) :) I. Have. Had. It. No PlayStation 1,2, 3, 10 or whatever(!), no wii, no Leapster's, no Mp3 player's, no Game Boy's, no computer (except for B's homework), no movies, no DVD's, and no Nintendo DSI's!! It's on like Donkey Kong now folks' :-)
Safely placed in a bag and hidden in my closet :) Day one, so far so good! I'm liking this idea so so so so so so much right now :)!! The fighting level was much less as well! *I'm working towards these things be a privilege not just given to them. Yes, it's fun and there is nothing here that will hurt them.* Privileges are earned and there are consequences for your action's. ~Christine/Momma Burney :) If I say that saying anymore, my boy's said their ears might fall off ;-) HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you, Christine!! Those things are nothing but brain rotters and bring out the WORST behavior in my boys! Make them earn it and appreciate it. Love this post!
Post a Comment