Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Mom Christine By: Brenen Burney

Have you ever had a coconut cupcake with chunks of coconut? Well, if you like coconut and cupcakes, come to my house. My mom Christine makes huge cupcakes in either chocolate or vanilla, I prefer vanilla (I never knew this ;).

My mom is 5'9" with long brown hair and brown eyes. She always wears t-shirts or tank tops with black capri's. When she bakes her coconut cupcakes, the kitchen is always a mess. I help her clean up (yeah right ;).

When we are done she gives me a cupcake and ask me, "how are they?" I always say, "they are excellent!"

Qualities I admire about my mom: Good cook, loving & caring, smart, super nice, cool, music lover.

SO SWEET, thank you my Brenen!! I love my boys so so so much!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh Christine! All this change he is going through he still has his head on straight. What a sweetheart! Love, love love it!