Deven was up at his usual time this morning, 5:45am. I got up and tucked him back into bed, like I always do, praying that he will go back to sleep. OH, it never works :) Nevon's getting up now and getting in the shower. So, now Damen comes out of his room and had an 'accident' in bed. I'm washing my face, brushing my teeth when I hear another shower on. I go into their bathroom and find Damen and Deven in the shower screaming cause the water was on COLD. It's now around 6:20 am. Aiden comes flying out of his room, 30 minutes from his wake time from all the yelling. I get Thing 1 and Thing 2 out of the frickin shower and tell them to get their clothes back on. I start telling at Aiden to get his teeth brushed and face washed, since he was up already. Two minutes later, I hear Aiden yelling, "YOU IDIOT" at Deven who has tried to flush his under ware down the toilet. By now, I'm already yelling. I yell down to Brenen, who has been in the shower for over 15 minutes, "your ass better come out clean with that 15 minute shower!" A few minutes later, I hear the water shut off. We get down stairs and I have to micromanage Aiden to get everything done. Damen and Deven get their sippy and I make them wait till after I drop the boys off at school before I feed them. It's now 7:15 am and Brenen is eating his breakfast and Aiden is rolling around on the floor. I yell at him to sit down and eat, finally he does. Brenen gets done with his cereal and I ask if I can see his teeth. Well, he needed to go back and brush them again, is all I'm going to say. After the second time around, Brenen is mad at me, I understand, but he starts mouthing off and slamming doors and calling his brother's all idiots. UGH! It's now 7:40 am and we should all be loading up into the truck. Aiden's still trying to figure his stuff out and I'm getting ready to explode. We all make it out to the garage where Brenen pushes Aiden on the garage floor and Aiden went flying and hurt both his hands. THAT WAS IT! Oh, and they were telling each other to shut-up. BIG no no...HUGE. Both Brenen and Aiden got grounded till further notice. No phone (Brenen), no friends, next to go will be their soccer games on Saturday. ~I cancelled a b-day party and I will cancel two soccer games.~ FINALLY we all get in the truck and everything I say to Brenen he replys back to me, "fine," "whatever," "OK!" (as he rolls his eyes). I pull out of the driveway at 7:53 am and school starts at 7:55am. I live right around the block so I wasn't worried but school drop off is a NIGHTMARE and that's an understatement :) 8:02 am, I pull back into the driveway where Deven throws a HUGE fit cause he didn't want to go back home. I pull him out and hold him sideways so he can't kick me, close the garage door, and start my morning.
I don't have the strength to type out my morning and it's just now 12:37 pm. I love my boys...LOVE them!! Just wanted you to get a TINY look into my day.
Now I get to shower, YAY!!!
1 comment:
I'm worn out just reading that! And I don't know how you didn't completely lose it and go postal on all of them! God bless YOU!
Post a Comment