Friday, September 3, 2010

Don't blame me!

Yeah, yeah.........yeah, I haven't blogged in a while, SORRY!! I missed blogging so so so so much. I'm going to crunch two weeks in two blogs. Ready, set, GO!!!!!! Aiden's in kindergarten now, YAAAAY! I'm so happy for him. He was more than ready and only had one day where he cried from mommy. That just broke my heart. I love my boy's with all I have, every fiber of my being!!
Aiden goes a 1/2 day for the first month so that they can get adjusted to being away from home, so forth. SO! I had to take this pic cause this rarely and I mean RARELY ever happens in my house. Damen and Aiden sitting side by side and their feet are interlocking together :) If I took a pic then you know it's a rare moment!!

Aiden's first drawing on his first day in Kindergarten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: