Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First day of school 2010!

Brenen and Aiden started school today. Aiden was SO excited, poor guy didn't sleep a wink last night! He's feeling the affects of it today AND he still has soccer practice later this evening :) Brenen was calm and cool as usual. Mr. smooth was ready to go and not a care in the world!

I'm the soccer mom for B's team this year AND for Aiden's team! I'm so excited! I'm happy to be out and about, be with my guys, and FINALLY meet people :)! Ok, more pics to come. We have a busy schedule for the next three months. I can actually say, I'm looking forward to it. It's been so HOT here. We don't have a/c so it's.....just blah & hot. I'm such a wimp! It's only been hot for a couple days and the weather is suppose to be back in the 80's by the weekend :)

Aiden, his friend Adam, who is also on his soccer team and Adam's dad is the Coach! I didn't get the other little guy's name and of course my sweet Damen!
Brenen did NOT want me hanging around one bit :( So! After he went into class, I took this pic ;-)
Aiden in front of his class room on his first day of school!

The only pic that Brenen would allow me to take and Aiden on their first day!



No comments: