We spent the day honoring Memorial Day with two proud Navy Men!Nevon and Hector
chill'n by the pool enjoying some beer :o)


We had a nice Memorial Day weekend. Sunday we invited our friends Hector and Ursula over to hang by the pool with us all day. The boys were in the pool from 10am-7pm that day! Oh, they have some awesome tans going on :o) I must say Nev's tan is looking pretty darn good too!

B and
Damen
ONE of my absolute favorite summer desserts! Fruit pizza!!!!!! Dang right I made this fruit pizza and it was gone the next day ;)
Aiden taking a break from the pool....

The boys having a picnic in the front yard. We have a table in front as well!!
1 comment:
Can we come play in your pool, we won't pee I promise! LOL! My grandparents have a pool and hanging in the outside bathroom is an old sign that says "I don't swim in your toilet, please don't pee in our pool." :)
Post a Comment