Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

I have to make a quick correction for my family. On the calendars I had made I put on there that it was Nev and I's 11th anniversary but I was WRONG! My dear sweet Hubby pointed out to me that it was out 12th!! We had a great day! White roses he bought for me and some yummy champagne we drank before heading out to dinner later on that night :o) Yes, Nevon enjoyed the champagne as well!!
I think white roses are on my new favorite flower's list....so pretty!!

Us on our way out to dinner! He took me to the best Italian restaurant ever and then to Pinkberry! Oh, Pinkberry is the best BEST BEST BEST frozen yogurt ever! It's popular with the celebrities.....but we didn't go there for that, we just stumbled on it and thought, YUMMY!


1 comment:

Jamie said...

Such a good looking couple! Happy Anniversary. And mmmmm, yummy champagne!