Tuesday, June 1, 2010

La Jolla Beach

Monday we took another drive to another beach :o) Yes, I'm bragging, HA! This is just another of the hundred or so beaches in our lovely area of San Diego. Now I get it, I understand why people vacation here! YES the Pacific is much more prettier than the Atlantic...I think ;) Pacific ocean= BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw this seal or seal lion sun bathing on one of the beaches :)

Deven trying to get a better look......maybe a little to comfortable ;o)

Seal Beach....they are ever where and so cool to watch!

I LOVE this pic! Check'm out, they are walking in birth order ;) Except Deven was walking up front with daddy! Yes, I dress them all in the same color of tee when we go out. It's much easier for me to keep an eye on them. Makes sense to me!

A closer look at Seal Beach

This one here was having too much fun!



These pics do no justice. You just have to come for a visit and see for yourself ;o)

Some guy tried swimming in that small space till the lifeguard caught home! CRAZINESS!

I saw these two very handsome guys walking my way :)




Ground squirrels. Little guys come right up to you. Poor guys are so use to people feeding them now. That's not always a good thing :(

B took this pic of me! I played around with some of my settings to get it to look like it does...

My Bever's would NOT smile for me :(

Sweet baby boy of mine!

Nev and the boys......



Uuummmm......I wasn't walking down that small cliff ;)





Leaving the beach :(































2 comments:

Robin said...

So pretty! MUCH better than Galveston which is the ONLY beach I have ever been too. I hate the beach...I guess b/c ours is so nasty. We might get to stop in Destin this summer...maybe I'll start to like the beach if I get to see a pretty one. The seals were cool!

Jamie said...

Wow, it's amazing how beaches around the US can be so different and all so beautiful! If I wasn't preggo I'd be buying my plane ticket.