Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Today was a great day! I was greeted with french toast, fresh strawberries, fresh blackberries, and turkey sausage IN BED! After breakfast, each one of my boys came in-one at a time-and told me Happy Mother's Day :o) I slept in till about 10 am or so and watched a little Sunday morning TV. The best! Unfortunately, Nevon had to leave today for a week. Navy calls and he has to go :( I did good, considering hardly even cried. When I saw B telling him good-bye outside and watched how so upset B got....I lost it. I cleaned my face real fast and we waved bye to Nev while he pulled off. Yeah, it's only for a week, does that matter.......no. no. NO. I am blessed to have such wonderful boys and yes I have to thank Nevon for 1/2 of that ;o) I guess he did help get them here too...HAAAAAAAAAAA! Happy Mother's Day to ALL my wonderful friends, to my mother, I love you(!) and to my mother-n-law love you too! Nev and I. We were stationed in VA Beach at the time and he was getting ready to deploy for his first 6 month deployment on the USS Hawes.
Wonderful pictures taken my my friend Charly Stagg. Isn't she GOOD! All the pic's she took were done this year right before Christmas in College Station TX. This is Brenen (B) and I...

Aiden (Bugs) and I.....
Deven (Bever's) and I......

Damen (Pooky) and I......
Beautiful flower's from my SWEEEEEEEET boy's for Mother's Day!

Beautiful flower's from my wonderful husband for Mother's Day!

Awww! My cup of coffee had a little surprise from Deven this morning :o)

Brenen Ray
Deven Nicholas
Aiden Nevon
Damen Christopher











1 comment:

BluEyedCaliGirl said...

devon is awesome!! actually, all your boys are. we are lucky to have you guys in our life, and we can't wait to hang at your pool - um i mean visit ya'll! :-) we'll be neighbors before we know it. i'm a tad sad, i thought i'd have one friend here left in the neighborhood, but they got a surprise gift from the air force, early orders...so now everyone will be gone out of the neighborhood. but, we'll survive by looking forward to warmer weather and reuniting with dear friends ;-D Sounds like you had a great day. HUGS!!