Friday, May 7, 2010

Family night :)

Jacuzzi family fun night!







Our neighbor's apple tree! Thank goodness THESE neighbor's are still talking to us ;o) Nev was drooooooling over this tree!



B in mid air doing a cannon ball!! This picture makes me laugh out loud every time I see it!

Aiden playing with a lady bug. Lady bugs are near and dear to his heart :)

Lola Bell laying under our apple tree. She thinks she's sooooo cool!












2 comments:

BluEyedCaliGirl said...

Tell Aiden we'll get some ladybugs to release, they sell them at OSH. I wanted to get them last week but John said no :(. He likes ladybugs because that is maddi's nickname. Looks like you guys had a fun night!

Jamie said...

What a great family fun night! Wish we could crash it. I grew up with a pool and I have such fun family memories from it.