First, he started sleeping in a toddler bed. Now, he's feeding himself using silverware. Next, potty training (my favorite..not!) My Deven will be 2 in four months, can you believe it, me either!!!

Deven LOVES oatmeal!

I always start out with the thick foods when teaching my guys how to eat with a spoon. Good thing he likes oatmeal, yogurt and pudding :o)

Next we will master the fork. Teaching them how to poke the food then scoop is always the funnest......for them ;o)
3 comments:
First I love the hand out to the side and second where did you get the bib? Bubba needs one BAD!
Jamie, i bought that bib when we were in CS at the Toys'R Us there. It's the best bib EVER!! Damen has one as well and still uses it :o)
Yeah, I got one for Harlon...he screams and pulls at it until it's off. Stinker! I guess he's going to be a naked eater, LOL!
Post a Comment