Saturday, September 26, 2009

A creative way to use old toys!!







Our boys have so many toys. Toys that I didn't even know existed! Deven and Damen, I call them twin 1 & twin 2, have a shelf above their bedroom window that goes wall to wall. The previous owners put it up and it's pretty darn neat! I had NO clue to what to put up there. Well, every Fall, months before Christmas, I do a deep clean to get rid of old and broken toys to make room for new ones! I had this crazy idea to use their old toys for decorations, WHY NOT! This is what I came up, each toy has a different meaning to us. The boys LOVE it and get a kick out of going in there and seeing their toys up there!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

What a great idea! Makes the room so warm too!