I've been getting some backlash from the boys about my weekly dinner menu's. They said they should have a say to what is on the menu. I SO agree! Brenen wants a cereal day, where we eat cereal ALL day long! I kind'a like that idea...only Nev would starve! Unless I find a cereal that has meat in it, it's no go :o) Here's a new way of making mozzarella sticks. These are SO SO SO SO SO good! You won't be disappointed, I promise! You won't believe something this easy could taste so fantastic! Kids can help wrap them, too.
Mozzarella Sticks
12 pieces of string cheese
12 fresh egg roll wrappers
oil for deep-fat frying
marinara sauce
Place a piece of string cheese near the bottom corner of one egg roll wrapper (keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use). Fold bottom corner over cheese. Roll up halfway; fold sides toward center over cheese. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal. Repeat remaining wrappers and cheese.
In a skillet, heat oil in a pan or deep fryer. Fry sticks, a few at a time for 30-60 seconds on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Mozzarella Sticks
12 pieces of string cheese
12 fresh egg roll wrappers
oil for deep-fat frying
marinara sauce
Place a piece of string cheese near the bottom corner of one egg roll wrapper (keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use). Fold bottom corner over cheese. Roll up halfway; fold sides toward center over cheese. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal. Repeat remaining wrappers and cheese.
In a skillet, heat oil in a pan or deep fryer. Fry sticks, a few at a time for 30-60 seconds on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
No comments:
Post a Comment