

Nevon and I have been married for 11 years. We were married on May 28, 1998. The best day of my life! We met in high school. I was junior and he was sophomore at Shawnee Heights High School in Tecumseh Kansas. I saw him one day as we passed in the hall ways and thought, OH WOW, he is so cute! I asked around about him, asked people if they knew anything about him. I let him know that I was interested in him by giving him "the eye" every time I saw him and he gave me "the eye" back ;o) Weeks had gone by and here I sat in gym class doing roll call. I turn around and, two people behind me, and who do I see, NEVON! I had no idea that he was in my gym call the whole time, LOL! I was SO shocked! I'm such a dork! Well, we flirted from there on out for a week or so and that day finally came in Dec. December 7th, 1993, the first day he, FINALLY, asked me out on a date! He took me to Pizza Hut and paid for half the dinner in quarters, LOL!! I knew then that I would always love this man! Fast forward 16 years, 11 years of marriage, 4 boys and 13 years in the Navy later and here were are! He is the best thing in my life. I love this man with all my heart. He's a wonderful provider and a wonderful father. I think to myself, how did I get to lucky to meet someone like Nevon. He's the best, I AM lucky :o) I think he's pretty dang lucky too ;o) I haven't shown anyone pics of our "wedding" ceremony till NOW! There are only two pics of our day and here they are!
No comments:
Post a Comment