B had basketball practice last night at the elementary school that Aiden and Damen go to. His practices vary from school to school. I get happy when he's practicing right down the road. :)) B got a ride from his friend, Andrew. I finished making supper and cleaning up. Left the boys with Nev and headed up to B's practice to watch and to be honest, just talk to an adult. I don't get out, so when I can get out I'm GONE!!! Sad, I know this. :( Okay, so....I'm a very chatty person! I get to B's practice, I see one of the parents and start chatting with him. He has his dog, Truck with him. OF COURSE, I played with Truck!! Other mom's started showing up, I had to go pee. ;)) I know this school and restrooms very well, of course. I left one side of the gym after chatting with one parent and playing with Truck, use the restroom, and enter through another door on the other side of the gym. I see some mom's sitting there, I sit and chat with them for awhile, it was great! I see another mom, get up.......walk to another side of the gym, we are chatting. Then practice is over. B is rushing me, KU was playing West Virginia and he wanted to get home ASAP to maybe to to see the last of the game. I'm taking his team mate and friend, Andrew home as well. We rush out to the truck, take Andrew home and rush to get home. Of course, KU won!!!!! Nev has the three little guys all wrapped up and in bed, thank GOD! I have a saved plate in the microwave for B, he eats, finishes up a tiny bit of homework. I head right upstairs, it's bedtime, heck yeah!
Ahhh, morning time chaos! :s I'm thinking, drop the boys off and I'm gonna get some coffee instead of brewing some, why not. I get them loaded up in the truck. I'm looking everywhere for my purse. I am in a fricking panic. I'm going thru the house, the boys are in the truck, yelling at me to hurry so that they aren't late for school. I have that heavy feeling in my chest all the way to the school. I'm picturing our bank accounts empty, charges on the credit card.......horrible things. All I wanted to do was find my purse! I check in at the office, in case anyone turned it in.....ya know maybe I left it at practice. I get back home, I'm looking everywhere, even in the boys rooms....nothing. I sit down at the computer. Now my panic has turned into me crying. :( I get online, start checking me emails. I come across one, " parents purse found." I almost fell out of the chair!!!!!!! Opened the email and YES, one of the coaches found my purse!!!!! YAAAAAAAAA! They gave it to B's head coach and he took it to work with him (he teaches at a high school less than a mile from me AND there is another practice tonight) the next day and sent me that wonderful email, that saved me day and life! ;)) Then my panic turns into fear, you mean, I have to go to a high school.......oh lordy. :p I showered, I did not wear my mommy gear! Bubba and I get to the high school. I get in there, B has practiced at that school, the gym is the only thing I have been too. There is security at the front gate. I ask him the way to the office. He so nicely tells me. Kids are everywhere.....I asked a few kids if I was going the right way to the office. One girl just looks at me and says nothing, the other pauses then says, "yes." I did NOT want to get lost in there!! Found the office, got my purse! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to the coaches who found my purse!! Lesson learned!
*Nevon says I never make fun of myself, well today I did! :)) I LOVE my purse!
No comments:
Post a Comment