Since we have been stationed in San Diego, the Lobo's have traveled once a year here to play San Diego St. Well, since Nate is the athletic trainer for the Lobo's, we have gotten to visit him every visit. It's always so good to see him! I got them all on the couch for a quick picture, yaaaaay!!! This is a RARE moment for Burney men, posing for a picture! ;-))
I whipped a quick something rather for them to eat. Uncle Nate laughing at Deven eating something off the floor.......UGH!
There hasn't been a whole lot going with us. Soccer is over, B still has basketball.....but that's it, for me. Nev is still busy with that whole Navy thing . Not a lot to blog for me right........NOW! ;) Feb is going to be something different, VERY busy and exciting month for us! Mark my words, I WILL REMEMBER THE ATTACHMENT FOR MY CAMERA SO THAT I CAN BLOG ALONG THE WAY!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment