At our end of season, I always like to do something nice for the boys. This is especially important for them since this is their very first time playing soccer. Each parent chips in a certain amount of money to have this banner made. At the end of season, it's important, especially for the little ones, that they have a piece of that banner. They will hunt for their name on that banner every game, NO JOKE!! So! What I have learned from other soccer mom's, do something nice and give them a piece of the banner with their name. I went to the 99 cent store, bought these foe-wood frames in brown. I looked for white, no go. :( I always buy a few extra for the mess-ups, I always have a few of them! I did a quick paint of grey on them and then covered them in........
THIS! This is my new favorite glitter to use. I will not use anything else. :) Great work Martha!
Just have to give a shout-out to my new FAVORITE GLUE!! BEST stuff....ever!
Once I have all my painting and glittering done, spray the heck out of it with this.......
Yep! I did make a homemade frosting for them......and found some edible silver spray, HA! The boys that it was SO COOL to eat silver frosting....I did too!
These were just for our Silver Sharks.
I planned our party at Chuck E Cheese. I KNOW....I know, lot's of you know I hate that place. I always tell my boys, "I'd rather cut one of my fingers off with no medication with a dull knife then go to Chuck E Cheese." I couldn't think of a better place to gather 7 five year old boys, it turned out to be the perfect place. :)) I don't know the kids in the this pic, lots of kids would stop by and were in 'aww' of the silver frosting. :)
Pookie and his teammates, Jordan and Hayden.
Damen's team picture. Yes, that's me in there. Poor guys, they will look back at this picture and remember Miss Christine. ;-) The only one missing in this picture is, Ben.
Damen's first trophy, ever!!! I picked these out for all of the boys.
Awwww....the finished product of my craft with a piece of the banner for each boy. I cut and pasted everything together.......I LOVED doing it, only took me a week. I put my DVR on and had fun. I got so much joy and happiness to see the looks on the boys' faces. I got hugs and hugs and hugs from them!! GREAT season Silver Sharks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment