Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Our Burney 6 have SO much to be thankful for.  We love our family and our friends.  Thank you for being a part of all of our lives.  We could not have been the Burney's we are now without having all of your in our lives.  We are so thankful for our family and thank you to our friends!

 You have to click on the pictures to see the full......love of my photography! HA!  Honestly, you can see the full size of the pics if you click on them. :) 

 I went to a few doors, asking to pick leaves.  Picking leaves....really.......YES!  I didn't  want to scare anyone! ;)) 
 Give them a lil'rinse....  Let them dry......



 VIOLA!!!!!  Homemade napkin holder's ready for Thanksgiving Day!!
 HEAVENLY CHEESECAKE!!!  So good.....your eyes roll into the back of your head when eating it, NO kidding!   Shelly, thank YOU for surprising me with this YUMMY heavenly surprise on Thanksgiving.  You know, it's my FAV.!!!!!
  My cherry pie.........didn't turn out so.....great :(   Toooooooo much corn starch, I was so tired.....I just wanted to get my baking done and go nite, nite. :)  We had a great Thanksgiving and we hope you all did as well! 

No comments: