Batman (Damen), the ring head of the gang, Robin (Deven), Batman's sidekick and partner in crime, and The Joker (Aiden), their nemesis!!!! This is SO true to their personalities! This will probably be the last year that they let me influence their costumes :(( They got a TON of candy!!
B, my sailor! He looks so handsome and his good friend Ethan, who went as Fat Albert. They went off and trick or treated with their friends and brought back WAAAY too much candy! ;)
Aiden at his school's Halloween parade. Hi Bugs!
Her Halloween outfit was so darling!!!!!!!!!!
My Pookie!
Damen's teacher and class starting their walk in the parade!
So creative!
Of course I had to take a picture of Dorothy!
Aiden's class with their smiles :-)
Aiden's class with their funnies :-) I didn't make it to Damen's class in time for their pic :( I needed two of me that morning. FUN!
Carving the Burney pumpkins two days before Halloween!
I have some silly men.........I LOVE them!
Oh Bugs!
Well.........that's it......HAAAAAA! I think their jack-o-lantern was perfect!! They did another one but I guess I didn't get a pic of him? We had a great Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment