Friday, August 10, 2012

Lost pictures on Christine's camera!

Some of you might have wondered where in the world all those pictures I take, never post or share, end up.......well, they end up in a folder labeled, "pictures that I need to sort through."  Well, I've sorted through most of them and here they are!  Don't be scared, you might just see yourself in one of them ;-)
 Ok, came across this one and GASPED!  I didn't take this picture and I am SO thankful and lucky that Thing 2, that's whose curly head that is in the blury-ness, didn't know how to work the microwave, ugh :S  This picture is almost 2 years old.  Thing 1 and Thing 2 were just in their destroy and cause havoc on mom prime :-) 
 Aiden with Coach Jette!
 Coach Jette with his son, (sorry, I don't know if this is Adam or Patrick!)  Coach has twin boys and I have yet to figure them out ;-)
 Hanging with the Cesa's, Hector and Ursula!!  Damn, we miss all you guys like crazy!! 
 B with Coach Pinto and Coach Brian!
 Coaches with Jacob!  He and his mom have since moved back to Texas :(  
 Coach Pinto and Coach Brian with Skyler!  Skyler is Coach Pinto's son ;)
 Who dat?   I know who dat is ;-)
Coach Jette with his other son!
Dang it!  Again, I have lots of friends with twins but I only have one with triplets!  LOVE this picture, I just don't which triplet he is, sorry! Cesa triplet #1!  Miss our Cesa Family lots!

 Cesa triplet # 2!  I don't know if this is Xane, Xander or Xaryn!

I see Aris Cesa out there!
 Hector! 
I've posted this picture before but just couldn't resist it again :-)  LOVE!
 My Bubba!

 Aunt Lori with Bugs!
Aiden C.  Miss that guy lots!
 Riley, loving all that blonde hair!
Miss Madison and her huge smile!

My long time good friend Candice and I on the beach in San Diego.  We've known each other since we were 11 years old!!  "It takes a long time to grow an old friend."


                                            
Chris and Angela, I'm SO so sorry that it has taken me this long to show you all of these pictures. You know me, I always have my camera with me, I bet you were wondering where all the dang pictures were! ;-)  Great memories with you and your boys!  Aris and Bubba :-)
 My Lola Bell!
 Sarah M., our boys having some.........FUN!  I am so happy that you visited us and that we got to meet each other's family. 
Deven loving on Malo :-)



 I has always wanted to don a blog of my guys and Nevon and I from early on in the day.  We do not have a scanner anymore, I DO have my camera and take pictures of pictures ;-)  Aiden was 8 weeks in this picture and B was 5!  Look at his gummy smile.....I LOVE gummy smiles!!!!
 Nevon, Brenen and I in Oak Harbor WA. 
 My first born niece, Jalin, and I at Uncle Stephens high school graduation!
 Daddy and Bugs!!!
 Me pregger's with my very first born, Brenen!
 Just days after our B was born.  LOOK at all my HAIR!!!!!
I miss you Christine.  We all miss you.  This is a pic of my step mom and I at the very top of the Space Needle in Seattle!  She passed a few years back from a long battle with breast cancer.  We love you Nana Wolfe.
Take one!
Take two, yaaaaaay!!!!!  That there is alot of boys!!
 Hector and I.....
All the ladies, looking very pretty!  Me, I look like an idiot who had too much to drink that night....oh wait I did ;-)



 Talon in San Diego!
 Brenen, Sky, Aiden, Talon and Bubba at the beach......almost a year ago, sorry guys, I so wish I would have posted this earlier.  Handsome men!!
 I LOVE this picture!!!!!!!!!
Brenen, Cody, and I playing my favorite Wii game!
We love you Gracie Mae-Lou.

 Gracie is no longer with us.  We look for her daily, every day.  We call her name and stop at every cat that we see to see if it's her.  Gracie was the most loving, LOVING kitty you could ever imagine.  Deven was just in love with her and she loved him right back, as you can see in the pic below.  She kept running out of the house, every time the door opened she was GONE.  Neighbors....deliveries and just us walking out the door, she ran.  She had gotten stuck over the fence at my neighbors lots of times.  We found the hole and blocked it off so she couldn't get over there.  They called me twice, once she got out and ended up in their shed....then she ended up in their tree and I had to get a ladder and get her out.  She escaped numerous times and we always had to chase her back, she never came back on her own.  After two days of being gone, we freaked out.  I was a mess, the boys were upset beyond.  Then, we saw her, in the backyard and Brenen chased her!  He snatched her up, by her neck, and her collar gave way.  BLEEPING give way collars.  I should have NEVER bought that collar for her, I didn't for Lola Bell but I just loved the color of that collar.  Well.......her collar snapped off and she took off.  We have not seen her since.  My heart just dropped, that nausea......huge lump in my throat came over me.  She didn't have any of her info on her now, I balled my eyes out.  Every day, even now, when I open up the curtains and doors, I pray she is there.  We love and miss dearly Gracie Mae-Lou Burney.  I am sorry I failed you.

 We love you Gracie Mae-Lou Burney.
She would wait in B's room everyday for him to get home from school.  He would sit in this chair, she would sit next to him and chew on his homework, no joke!!!!!!!  I miss her so much.


She loved her babies, as you can see!  She would carry them in her mouth everywhere. 

She loved the boys and we all loved her.  I just wish she would come home.  We checked shelters and nothing.  We love you Mae Grey.






Okay, I am all caught up......for now!  Great memories in all of the photos.  Christine always has her camera handy and NOW...I have my android and can email, FB, and blog right from my phone!!  Lots more to come :-)  I have busy as all get-out with soccer and getting 4 boys ready for school......DEEP sigh...

No comments: