I spent all afternoon and into the evening, cleaning and organizing my backyard. I was a sweaty mess but by the end of the day, I was very happy to see my little oasis! Don't get me wrong, the boys will have it trashed, again, by the end of today.....*sigh.*
You'd look at this and think my favorite color is yellow, well, it is, only it's my second favorite color. Red is my absolute favorite color and you can see that when you enter my home :-)
Yep, those are yellow roses from my garden! Don't laugh, yes....that's a plastic water pitcher ;-) I don't have any plastic flower vases, YET!
Look at the bud on that rose! I was shocked to see that it had opened up some since yesterday.
I LOVE Pier One, alot. I am in there shopping anytime I can. Bob and Alice, thank you for all your support with my love for Pier One!!
A lantern that I had bought from Pier One. It's a wax candle but it's battery operated! It flickers just like a candle and is as pretty as one!
I bought 7 of these paper lanterns as well, they too are battery operated :-) SO COOL!
The sun was setting, dinner was just about done and I turned on the pool lights to snap this picture! It's not a good pic but I am so happy to see the backyard all nice and neat and pretty! Tomorrow, it'll be a mess....bikes, scooters......towels, swim suits......half eaten food, toys......Lola Bell, all of it scattered throughout the yard :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment