Sunday, July 22, 2012

My 36th Birthday!

 I had a GREAT birthday!!  Thank you for all the birthday wishes, cards and gifts, I love them all!!!
 YUUUUUUUUUMMMM!!!!!!!!!  Those of you who know me, my favorite cake is 1.) cheesecake, 2.) carrot cake, 3.)  german chocolate cake!!!  I was SO SO surprised and happy!  Tiramisu (sp)cheesecake and yes, it was so good your eyes rolled back in your head while eating it :-)))
 B was taking pics :-)  Thank you B!  I am not one to love having pics taken of me at all, never have been.  I love being behind the camera.  They took me to this local pizza place, it was SO GOOD, for dinner.  I got all dressed up, red lipstick and all ;-)  I picked out nice button down shirts for all my boys to wear......they nagged but wore them just for mommy ;-)  I got a lot of looks at dinner!  One family stopped me and said, you have a very good looking family.  Damn right, I walked out of there with a big head, proud Momma of this Burney 6!  I didn't bring the camera, I was pushing my luck getting them all dressed up, no kidding.  They also surprised me with a new very very nice purse with matching wallet.  LOVE MY GUYS!!!!!!!!
 Treated myself to a yummy Starbucks drink.  Thanks Darci!!
 I played around in my flowers all afternoon, got some sun....maybe too much sun ;-), but it was so nice.  The boys played for hours in the pool, awwwwww!!!!!
 I got a gardenia plant from my friend Jamie.  She got her first bloom today and you can smell it immediately when you enter the room.  When my grandma Wolfe had passed, there were tons and tons of flowers and plants.  My dad said to me, "pick a plant or two out and take it home with you."  We are military, they will not move plants and such, we were moving just a year from then and were living, it was just Nev, B and I, in a tiny town house in Lawrence Kansas while Nev finished up his undergrad at KU.  I didn't know much about any of any flowers then.  The first and only thing I grabbed was a gardenia plant.  I took it home, transplanted it and it grew big!!  I gave it to a neighbor when we moved.  It would have been hard driving with her half way across the US :( 
I snapped a pic of the boys playing nicely in the pool :-)  The next day, Nevon took me a movie!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Great birtday! Lovou!e y