Sunday, July 22, 2012

BFV 2012, YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK!

This was our last stop on our Burney Family Vacation 2012.  We saved the BEST for last.  If I had never gotten out of Kansas, I would never have seen so many beautiful wonders that my amazing country has.  I LOVE you America!!!!!!!!!




 Bridalveil Falls! 
"OH MY GOSH!"  Those were my exact words when I first saw this! 


 MY Men!  That's El Captain in the back ground......
 Great picture!
 Tunnel View that lead us to THIS...........
.............Beauty beyoooond!  I love you my beautiful America!

 El Captain!


 Vernal Falls!









HAAAA!  Gotcha ya Bubba!!!!!  He hates when I take pics of him driving like this.......but he know's how I am ;-)))

 Yosemite Falls.

 WOW!!!!!
 My Men!!
 My Men and I!!!!!!!!!
 Leaving Yosemite  :-(




What a FUN vacation!  We've had a few Burney Family Vacations and this one is right up there with the others.  It was fun, exciting, we told stories of past vacations and stories of Grandpa Burney foo-pa's, SORRY BOB(!)......we had our share of gripes too!  Thank you, again, Bob and Alice for joining us!  Nathan, Lori and Elanor, next year.......Colorado, let's do it!!!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

AMAZING! I HAVE to see this some day.