We got 4 tickets from some friends to the famous San Diego county Fair! I've seen it on the Food Network and Travel Channel but we had never been, since being stationed here...till yesterday. Thank you to Ethans Family for the tickets!!!! Next weekend they are having food truck wars at this fair, dang it!!! Food trucks are HUGE here and the number one place for them. It's an absolute MUST do in San Diego, visit as many food trucks as you can ;-)!!
Deven went on the bumper cars with Nevon but I was with Aiden on another ride so no pics :( I did make it back in time to see Pookie and B!
Bugs on the swings!
It's suppose to look like they are on the moon (sometimes I wish they really were on the moon ;) but I couldn't get the pic right and there were lots of people behind us waiting to take their pics.....grrr....
We are waiting in line to get a yummy HUUUGE pretzel and look up and see THIS! She backed out a few times and after 10 min or so........
She JUMPED!!!! No way man!
Before we headed out to the fair, we stopped at an estuary. A little walk and some education for our men in the beautiful warm San Diego Saturday day!
I'll need some butter and lemon, pleas. KIDDING! These little crabs come here, when babies to stay safe, when older they swim out to sea :) They boys were pointing them out all over the place ;)
On a nice hiking trail...with my boys, may camera and any pretty flowers I could find, HA!
It was a great weekend! Now, we get ready for family and our summer vacation up the coast of California!
No comments:
Post a Comment