Sunday, June 24, 2012

I did it!

I took the boys +1 to the beach, ALONE and everyone lived!!   We had a great time, LOOOOVE the beach so much!!   Ethan played on B's competitive basketball team.  Such a NICE young man! 

~Reminder:  When you click on the actual pic, it will show actual size of pic and you can have a slide show, it's really neat!~

The water was beautiful, clear about 70 degrees, sun was shinning, HAPPY boys and Momma had her camera!  At first they weren't sure........

Aaaaa tad bit deeper ;-)

OH MY....I LOVE the ocean!!!

 My little Monster's chasing waves as they crashed!

 Deeper!!

 Come on...guys!

 The waves got bigger.....me got a little worried....

 Aiden did it!  He took a pounding into the sand but got right up and kept on going!

 There are always helicopters out...everywhere all the time.  This on was flying so close we could actually see the pilots!  I forget that they patrol these beaches so much for illegals...


 They DID IT!!!!!


 Going out...again...

 Nice job!

 I saw THIS...a fricking fin of something just feet from where my boys were playing, I yelled at them to get out.  Just as I did, they saw it, panicked and then saw a life guard (as you can see his floater device in the pic) swimming out to two swimmers that were scared AND having a hard time getting back in....

 He reached them and they were just fine!!  The life guard reassured us that that was a dolphin and that we had nothing to worry about!!!

 Rip current started getting bad, lifeguards were everywhere...

 My three little guys found refuge in the sand, Momma said no more water for them :-)

There's the fin culprit!  It was a dolphin!!  After this pic all these dolphins were breaching, it was NEAT!  My camera isn't fast enough for those kid of pics :(  Didn't matter, all the boys got to see it!!
 Life guard telling the boys that the rip current us too strong and that if they wanted to keep body surfing, they had to move.  It was so odd.  They boys would go out and as they were coming in, they would move immediately to the left.  We had been there for a few hours so I told them that it was time to head out :(  


It was SO funny!  This very nice lady and two of her friends sat up camp right next to us.  They were well in there 70's maybe even older.  They put on their wet suits, grabbed their body boards and hit the water!  B turned to Ethan and says, "if they can do we can do it!"  She gave them a few pointers out there......just had to take a quick pic of them ;-)

No comments: