Sunday, June 17, 2012

Isn't she beautiful!

I rescued this poor baby rose bush from the grocery store a few months back.  It took sometime but look at her now!!  **We had another power outage, this one was only 6 hours long and not 12, thank GOODNESS!  The boys colored, beat the hell out of each other every friking hour ;), ate, rode bikes, ate more ;), made tents in the living room and jumped on the trampoline.  Nevon got home, layed down on the couch and tried to sneak in a nap.  UH....EXCUSE ME, I loudly said this to him motioning him to get his butt off that couch and help me entertain the boys (I'm telling him this as Deven is chasing Damen, screaming and crying cause Damen took a sock and whacked him in the face with it, Lordy only knows where Aiden was and B was following me...constantly telling me, "this is horrible, I'm so bored, I don't know what to do.")  So, did he get off that couch, why yes he did :)!!** Now back to what I was saying about my lovely little rose, isn't she beautiful!!

No comments: