Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Easter...and more!

My lovely Easter center piece picked from my very own flowers :-)


Before we sat down for Easter dinner...

 The boys dying Easter eggs.  Love the look in Pookies face ;)  Thank goodness the weather was beautiful......cause it was so much easier having my 4 boys dye eggs OUTSIDE and not in the house.  YAY for easy clean up!

 Damen and Deven were the only ones who wanted to hunt for eggs.  I avoid huge Easter egg hunts.......NOPE......won't see us there.  Just getting my boys to dress in Easter clothing, would be the end of the world, to them, and Nevon and I have NO patience for all that mayhem to hunt eggs.  Damen did go to a small Easter egg hunt at a friends house on Sat and had fun!  We did our little family Easter day on Sunday.  It was a GREAT Easter!  We also, taught the boys about what Easter is and the true meaning of it.  Damen then ask me, "Mom are you telling us that Jesus brings us our Easter baskets?"  Only my Pookie :-)  I love that the boys were so into it and they asked lots of questions!
 Ugh.....Damen and Deven fighting over eggs :p 
 This is where the "and more" comes in.  Deven cut his own hair!  Nevon had to buzz it all off.  Deven was a champ about it!  NO MORE SCISSORS.
 Damen got invited to the coolest b-day party.  It was a pirate b-day party and it was a REAL ship!!!!!!!  B had a sleep over with his school last year on this very ship.  It's been featured on lots of ghost haunting shows :)  You know me....I'm fascinated with that stuff......so I took LOTS of pics in the oddest places....didn't get anything, boo :(
 This doll FREAKED ME OUT........
 Damen, his buddy and Pirate Swordfish :)
 Where the party was held.  A very old historical ship.  If ever in downtown San Diego, check it out!
Gracie Mae-Lou Burney!  Lola Bell will be 8 in a few days.....I so forgot what it is like to have a kitten in the house!  GRACIE :-)!!  Her and Lola Bell will lay next to each other and sleep, now :-)  Our sweet kitties.

No comments: