Saturday, April 7, 2012

I'm still here!

Spring break...blah..blah....blah :)  I have been so busy, my boys are getting older and have so much more going on!  I was running them here and there to friends houses and having friends over here (DEEP SIGH)!  It wasn't bad.....well.....the fighting between my boys, the few broken things ( my three little guys you know who you are ;), talking back from...... ( my 1st born you who you are ;), the LAUNDRY.....oh the laundry, Gracie Mae escaping from the house for a night and me having to dig her our of the neighbors storage shed (for the SECOND time), my Dr's appt's........I'm just glad that school is back, yaaay!  Oh, come on......I will miss them but having a breather or two will be great ;-)  I have lots of blogging to get done.  We will all be back to a normal schedule next week, which is good for the boys and for this momma too.....and I can get back to updating ya'll with what's happening with us.  I have two Dr's appt's this week, an ultrasound and I have to my 3rd biopsy.  I see the Dr on the 25th to discuss results and to get this surgery scheduled.  I'm ready!  Hope all is well with all of you and you will hear from me soon!

No comments: