Sunday, February 26, 2012

I can smell Spring in the air!

You all know I LOVE my flowers :-)  I've got my flower bed all cleaned up and ready to go for Spring, which it's kinda odd, cause it's Spring time here 9 months out of the year....but anywho.......the buds are there, I'm loving all the tiny blooms.....I love me some flowers :) 

 Mmmmm......Lavender....
 Don't know what this is, it's from a tree of my neighbors that hangs over the fence.  It smells SO good and I love the little flowers :-)
 Oooooo.......my HUGE Jade plant...blooming.........
Morning Glory is SO easy to grow, easy maintence, and it looks so neat!  The picture is staight but my tea kettle is crooked......I have Morning Glory everywhere!  I have so many other plants and flowers and fruit trees that are budding.  More pictures of them to come later :-)  Happy gardening everyone!!

No comments: